Sweet Tart Dragon Fruit Spritzer
- 1 fresh, ripe Farm Direct Supply yellow dragon fruit, skin removed. Cut 2 slices and reserve, for garnish. Cut the rest into chunks.
- 1 fresh, ripe Farm Direct Supply mango, skin removed and cut into chunks
- About 15 mint leaves, roughly chopped. Extra for garnish.
- 8 oz. lemon ginger kombucha of choice
- About 1 cup ice, enough to fill two glasses
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ lemon, zested
With an immersion blender on low, blend dragon fruit, mango, mint, and kombucha together until puréed and combined. Taste and add mango to adjust sweetness. Set aside.
Combine sugar and lemon zest on a small plate. Take glass and lightly wet the rim with water and then flip glass over and twist rim into sugar mixture to coat.
Flip the glass back over and fill with ice. Then gently pour in dragon fruit mixture. Garnish with mint and a dragon fruit slice and serve.