Deconstructed Spring Roll Bowl
for the dressing:
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce (can substitute 1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce)
- 1 Tbsp. unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. minced jalapeño chili with seeds (optional)
for the bowl:
- 1 package (8 oz.) vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 lb. premade grilled chicken, sliced
- 1 seedless cucumber, sliced on a bias
- 2-3 carrots, shaved
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 2 Farm Direct Supply mangos, sliced thinly
- 1 cup purple cabbage, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, lightly packed
- ¼ cup basil leaves, lightly packed
Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl until sugar dissolves and set aside.
Prepare rice noodles according to package instructions, rinse with cool water, and set aside.
Assemble by placing the desired amount of each ingredient in a bowl and top with dressing.